Soviet Tiraspol Tour itinerary
Enjoy our best-selling walking tour with a your own local guide. Discover the world famous Tiraspol sights in one day and get the real feeling of Old Soviet city life!
Great for 1 day in Tiraspol
Duration: 4-5 hours
Available: daily 8.30am – 7pm
Transportation: trolleybus /walking
Activity level: Moderate
0. Pick up from Hostel / Hotel / or guide meet you in city
1. Walk past KGB headwaters
2. See central Orthodox Cathedral
3. Wander on Green Market, monitor the Flea Market with USSR souvenirs
4. Grab a glass of Transnistrian Kvas on Central Square while observing the naked people on Soldatskii Plyaj on river (beach)
3. Be enlightened by Vladimir Lenin Lamp monument.
4. See the old Soviet style Hotel Stork on river
5. Run to the last USSR Restaurant to get your lunch*
6. Continue towards Park Pobedi (Victory park) in search for abundant Tiraspol Eye.
7. Get a trolleybus ride to see the Soviet fighter jet in Balka area.
8. Back to your Hostel/Hotel
hostel/hotel pick-up and drop-off
kvas soft drink
No hidden costs!
1. Lunch in Soviet Restaurant (full menu) – 5 EUR pp
2. Extra time for Green Market and Flea Market – 5 EUR 1 hour pp
3. Photographer – please request in advance
30 EUR – cost for 1-3 people group *
25 EUR – cost for 3-8 people group*
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please make sure your migration registration is valid while on the tour.
There is an option also to see other places, extra cost required
* – per person. The price in EUR set only for commercial use. The fee for tour can be paid in rubles.